Friday, October 14, 2011

At-Home Preschool Lesson Plans

The last few posts are from my old blog.  I was just writing ideas that I've used with my kids.  However, I realized I want this blog to be more than my throwing out random ideas.  I want it to be more structured.  I do preschool three days a week with my four year old son.  I write lesson plans, and have short activities that keep his interest. I will be blogging my full lesson plans each day, what we did, how we did it.  I might throw in a few ways to expand on it.  I like to do themes for preschool because it's fun and a great way to tie in the different subjects.  I do a phonemic activity, reading, writing, math, art, and we talk a little about our subject as well.  You can use as much or as little of the lesson plans as you want for your personal use. I'm not sure yet how I'll blog either once a week for the theme, or at the end of the preschool day.  With three kids, one of them a newborn, we'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment